150 Buddha quotes that will make you wiser
The Buddha, is a spiritual leader of the 6th century BC The oldest Pali tradition considers that the dates of his birth and death are respectively 624 and 544 BC.
The accounts of the life of the Buddha, perpetuated by oral tradition, will not be written until a few hundred years after his death.
150 Of The Best Buddha Quotes
- There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desire. Buddha
- quotes from buddha find one's own salvation and do not depend on the wisdom of others
- Find your own salvation. Don't depend on others. Buddha
- Buddha quotes all that is worth doing with the wisdom of your home
- If something is worth doing, do it with all your heart. Buddha
- Buddha quotes a man is not called wise because he still speaks and speaks, but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless, then he is truly called wise wisdom quote
- A man is not called wise because he speaks and still speaks; but if he is peaceable, loving and fearless, then he is truly called wise. Buddha
- buddha quotes do not seek asylum anyone other than your own wisdom
- Do not seek a sanctuary outside of yourself. Buddha
- buddha quotes no one saves us but we can ourselves we can ourselves must walk the path of wisdom
- No one saves us except ourselves. No one can and no one can. We ourselves must follow the path. Buddha
- Buddha quotes living a purely selfless life; nothing should be counted; we have wisdom in the midst of abundance
- To live a purely selfless life, one must count nothing as one's own in the midst of abundance. Buddha
- buddha quotes all that we are is the result of what we thought wisdom quotes
- Everything we are is the result of what we think. Buddha
- Buddha quotes fail to care for others when they need help who will care for us wisdom
- If we don't take care of others when they need help, who will take care of us? Buddha
- Buddha quotes a person who acts in truth, happy in this world beyond wisdom
- He who acts according to the truth is happy in this world and beyond. Buddha
BEST QUOTES FROM BUDDHA
Real name: Gautama Buddha
Other names include: Siddhārtha Gautama, Siddhattha Gotama, Shakyamuni
You can find more information at Wikipedia
- Give, even if you only have a little.
- Even death should not be feared by one who has lived wisely.
- The irrigators channel the water, the fletchers straighten the arrows, the carpenters bend the wood, the wise men control themselves.
- The water pot is filled drip. Likewise, the sage, by collecting it little by little, is filled with good.
- The greatest gift is to give people your enlightenment, to share it. It has to be the biggest.
- If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you wouldn't pass up a single meal without sharing it in some way.
- The root of suffering is attachment.
- Silence the angry man with love. Silence the unhappy man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with the truth.
- Better than a thousand empty words, it is one word that brings peace.
- Understanding is the heart of well-spoken words.
- Stop doing evil, cultivate good, purify the heart: this is the teaching of the Buddhas
- The pleasure of meditation and solitude. Compose yourself, be happy. You are a researcher.
- Do ardently today what needs to be done. Who knows ? Tomorrow, death will come.
- What you are is what you have been. What you will be is what you do now.
- If you do offer to talk, always ask yourself if it's true, if it's necessary, if it's nice.
- If you cannot find anyone to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone.
See also: The heart of the Buddha's teaching: Transforming suffering into peace, joy and liberation (Amazonian book)
BUDDHA QUOTES THAT ARE INSPIRING BUDDHA QUOTES
- Stop, stop. Do not talk. The ultimate truth is not even to think. We are what we think. Everything that we are arises from our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
- Just as the great ocean tastes and tastes of salt, so does this teaching and this discipline taste, the taste of liberation.
- The one in whom the envy and thirst no longer exist, which perpetuates becoming; how could you follow this Awakened, without track, and of unlimited range.
- Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but the ultimate victory goes to the one who perseveres.
- Long is the night for the awake; long is the distance for one who is tired; long is life for a fool who does not know the true law.
- Whatever precious gem there is in the celestial worlds, there is nothing like one that is awake.
- Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never goes away.
- Like a flower, beautiful to look at but without perfume, fine words are sterile in a man who does not act in accordance with them.
- Our theories of the Eternal are as valuable as any that a chick that hasn't pierced its shell could form of the outside world.
- An idea that is developed and put into practice is more important than an idea that only exists as an idea.
- No matter how many sacred words you read, no matter how many words you utter, what will they be useful for if you don't put them into practice?
- Chaos is inherent in all composite things. Continue diligently.
See also: positive quotes
SHORT QUOTES FROM BUDDHA
- Your monologues, thoughts, sayings and captions from your biography, your social status, your self-talk, your motto, your mantra, your signs, your posters, your wallpapers, your backgrounds plans.
- Attachment leads to suffering.
- May all beings have a happy spirit.
- Born out of concern for all beings.
- I am the miracle.
- A jug is filled drop by drop.
- Each human being is the author of his own health or disease.
- Tongue like a sharp knife ... Kills without spilling blood.
- The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
Other Short Quotes
You may also like:
AKE QUOTES FROM BUDDHA (MOST OF THEY ARE ALSO FAMOUS)
- The mind is everything. What you think you are becoming.
- Peace comes from within. Don't look for it outside.
- You can only lose what you hold on to.
- As the rain falls equally on the righteous and the unjust, do not burden your heart with judgments, but rain your kindness equally on all
- I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.
- As you walk, eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise, you will spend most of your life.
- The only real failure in life is not being true to what you know best.
- A man asked Gautama Buddha: "I want happiness." The Buddha said, "First take away the 'I', that is, the Ego, then take away the 'want', that is, the Desire. You see now, it does not come to you. remains more than "Happiness".
- A family is a place where spirits come into contact with one another.
- Don't believe anything no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I said it, unless it is in your own reason and common sense. li>
- If your compassion does not include you, it is incomplete.
- In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how lovingly you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things that weren't meant for you.
- The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.
- A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
- If we destroy something around us, we destroy ourselves. If we are cheating on someone else, we are cheating on ourselves.
- Every experience, no matter how bad, has some kind of blessing in it. The goal is to find it.
- Doubt of everything. Find your own light.
- A generous heart, a kind speech, a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity.
- Just like a snake that sheds its skin, we have to shed our past over and over again.
- When you realize how perfect everything is, you'll tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
- Meditate. Live purely. Keep calm. Do your job with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine.
- My doctrine is not a doctrine but just a vision. I didn't give you fixed rules, I didn't give you a system.
- In the sky, there is no distinction between east and west; people create distinctions in their own minds and then believe them to be true.
- Holding on to anger is like grabbing hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else; it is you who are being burned.
- What you think you are creating, what you feel you attract, what you imagine yourself to become.
- Your job is to discover your world and then give yourself to it with all your heart.
- There has to be evil for good to prove its purity above it.
- When you love a flower, you pick it. But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
- Better to travel than to arrive.
- It's better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, neither by angels, nor by demons, nor by heaven, nor by hell.
- If you really loved yourself, you could never hurt someone else.
- Every morning we are reborn. What we do today is what matters most.
- Life is so hard.How can we be other than nice?
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON LIFE, FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP
- Live each act to the full, as if it were the last
- Virtue is persecuted more by the wicked than it is loved by the good.
- Nothing ever exists on its own, everything is related to everything else.
- Purity or impurity depends on oneself. No one can purify another.
- Support his mother and father, cherish his wife and child and have a simple livelihood; it's good luck.
- A moment can change a day, a day can change a life and a life can change the world.
- The one who knows that life flows, feels no wear and tear, does not need to be repaired.
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast can hurt your body, but an evil friend will hurt your spirit.
- The words we speak should be chosen with care, because people will hear them and be influenced by them, for good or for bad.
- Idleness is a short road to death and diligence is a way of life; stupid people are idle, wise people are diligent.
- If a seeker does not find a companion who is better or equal, he resolutely sets out on a lonely path.
- If we could clearly see the miracle of a single flower, our whole life would change.
See also: family quotes, friendship quotes
BUDDHA CITES LOVE AND GRATITUDE
- True love comes from understanding.
- Radiate boundless love around the world.
- You, yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
- Ambition is like love, eager for both delays and rivals.
- Love is a gift from the depths of one's soul to each other so that both can be whole.
- May the all-encompassing thoughts for all beings be yours.
- We will develop and cultivate liberation of the spirit through love, we will make it our vehicle, we will make it our base, we will stabilize it, we will exercise in it and we will fully perfect it.
- Hate never ends with hate. Hatred ceases with love. It is an immutable law.
- He who loves 50 people has 50 misfortunes; he who loves no one has no misfortunes.
- Kindness must become the natural way of life, not the exception.
- Speak only touching words, words that are welcome. Speaking, when it does not bring harm to others, is a pleasant thing.
- He who harms living beings is not called noble. By not harming living beings, one is called noble.
- To be deeply educated and competent, to be well trained and to use well-pronounced words: that's luck.
- Just as a mother would protect her only child with her life, you still need to cultivate boundless love for all beings.
- In whom there is no sympathy for living beings: to know him as an outcast.
- Let us stand up and be thankful, because if we haven't learned a lot today, at least we have learned a little, and if we haven't learned a little, at least we haven't gotten sick , and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so let's all be thankful.
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON MIND AND SELF-MASTERY
He is capable who thinks he is capable.
- It is a man's mind, not his enemy or adversary, that draws him to evil ways.
- Look forward to the attention! Keep your thoughts safe!
- Everything is mind based, mind driven, mind shaped If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the ox cart wheels follow in the footsteps beef.
- There is nothing as disobedient as an unruly mind, and there is nothing as obedient as a disciplined mind.
- A mind that is not subject to the vagaries of fortune, that is free from sorrow, defilement and fear, that is the greatest blessing.
- Know the rivers in the crevices and crevices: those in small canals flow noisily, the great flow is silent. What is not full makes noise. All that is full is silent.
- You are a researcher. Rejoice in the mastery of your hands and feet, your words and thoughts.
- See them, floating in their direction of mine, like fish in the puddles of a dried up stream - and, seeing this, live without me, not clinging to states of becoming.
- As I am, they are like this. Like them, I am like them. ”Drawing a parallel with yourself, don't kill or have others killed.
- All experiences are preceded by the spirit, having the spirit as the master, created by the spirit.
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind, he can find the path to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will come naturally to him.
- All wrongdoing is due to the mind. If the mind is transformed, can the misdeeds remain?
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our current thoughts build our life for tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.
- He who defeats himself is a much greater hero than he who defeats a thousand times a thousand men.
- Transcendent intelligence arises when the intellectual mind reaches its limit and if things are to be realized in their true and essential nature, its thought processes must be transcended by a call to a higher faculty of cognition.
- / li>
- I will not look at the bowl of another who seeks to find the fault: a practice to observe.
- The outside world is only a manifestation of the activities of the mind itself, and the mind apprehends it as an outside world simply because of its habit of discrimination and false reasoning. The disciple should make a habit of looking at things with sincerity.
- The mind precedes all mental states. The spirit is their leader; they are all shaped by the mind.
- If with a pure mind a person speaks or acts, happiness follows him like its shadow that never goes away.
See also: The Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom (Amazonian Book)
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON HAPPINESS AND JOY
- There is no way to happiness: happiness is the way.
- Happiness comes when your work and your words are beneficial to yourself and to others.
- The enlightened man, who intends to practice jhana, should find pleasure in the forest, should practice jhana at the foot of a tree, to achieve his own satisfaction.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- It is in the nature of things that joy arises in a person without remorse.
- Put your heart to do good.Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy
- Don't dwell on the past, don't dream of the future, focus your mind on the present moment. See also: 10 tips to start living in the present
- If a person does good, let him do it over and over again. May he find pleasure in it, for happiness is the accumulation of good.
- We are shaped and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.
See also: funny quotes
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, so men cannot live without spiritual life.
- Looking deeply at life as it is at this very moment, the meditator lives in stability and freedom.
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what keeps you going and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
- Whatever a monk pursues with his thought and reflection, it becomes the tilt of his consciousness.
See also: introverted quotes
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON PEACE, FORGIVENESS AND LETTING GO
- Train resolutely to achieve peace.
- Indeed, the sage who is completely extinct rests at ease at all points; no desire for meaning clings to one whose fires have cooled, deprived of fuel. All the ties were cut, the heart was taken away from the pain; quiet, he rests with the greatest ease. The spirit has found its way to peace.
- He who sits alone, who sleeps alone, who walks alone, who exhausts himself and submits alone, will find his pleasure in the solitude of the forest.
- Do not misuse what is given to you, do not reach out for what is given to others, for fear of disturbing your peace.
- One who is freed from resentful thoughts will surely find peace.
See also: forgiveness quotes, letting go quotes
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON WISDOM AND VIRTUES
- The idiot who knows he is an idiot is all the wiser.
- Everything that has the nature of occurring has the nature of ceasing.
- Unity can only be manifested by binary. Unity itself and the idea of unity are already two.
- What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where everyone is clinging to their debris? What is the appropriate greeting between people who pass each other in this flood?
- When we take care of ourselves, we watch over others. By taking care of others, you take care of yourself.
- Let no one find fault with others, let no one see the omissions and commissions of others. But that we see our own deeds, deeds and defeats.
- The true master lives in truth, in kindness and restraint, non-violence, moderation and purity.
- Do not offend in word or deed. Eat in moderation. Live in your heart. Seek the highest consciousness. Master yourselves according to the law. This is the simple teaching of the awake.
- Life is like the string of the harp, if it is too tight it does not play, if it is too loose it hangs, the tension that produces the beautiful sound is in the middle.
- Don't believe in something just because you've heard it. Do not believe in something just because it is talked about and gnawed at by many people. Do not believe in something just because it is found written in your religious books.Do not believe in anything just under the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been passed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that something is in accord with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of all, then accept it and live up to it.
- Just as treasures are found on earth, virtue appears in good deeds, and wisdom in a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely in the labyrinth of human life requires the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
- Wise men shape the word with their thought, sifting it like sifting grain through a sieve.
- Virtues, like muses, are always seen in groups. A good principle has never been found lonely in a breast.
Other wisdom quotes
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON KARMA AND NIRVANA
- Someone who has left in a Bodhisattva's vehicle should decide that "I must lead all beings to nirvana, to this realm of nirvana that leaves nothing behind".
- What is this realm of nirvana that leaves nothing behind?
BUDDHA QUOTES ON CHANGE, FAILURE AND SUFFERING
- Nothing is eternal except change.
- There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hate, there is no trap like madness, there is no torrent like greed .
- Then as now, it is only suffering that I am describing, and the cessation of suffering.
- Whoever can stem his anger as soon as it arises, as a timely antidote, will be able to stem the snake venom that spreads so rapidly, - such a monk forsakes the here and the hereafter, just as a snake loses its worn skin
- May all who have life be delivered from suffering.
- It's easy to see other people's faults, but hard to see your own faults. We show the faults of others like winnowing straw in the wind, but we hide our own faults like a cunning player hides his dice.
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON FEAR
- Those who are attached to the notion of "I am" and to opinions roam the world offending people.
- There is nothing more terrible than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that breaks up friendships and shatters pleasant relationships. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
- Man, driven by thirst, runs like a hare by the snare; let the beggar therefore drive out thirst, striving to be without passion for himself.
- When we have the feeling of not liking evil, when we feel peaceful, we find pleasure in listening to good teachings; when you have these feelings and appreciate them, you are free from fear.
- The moment we feel anger, we have already stopped looking for the truth and started fighting for ourselves.
Other quotes on fear
See also: deep quotes
QUOTES FROM BUDDHA ON WRATH AND JEALOUSY
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
- Wear your ego like loose clothing.
- Some don't understand that we have to die, but those who do, settle their quarrels.
- All tremble in the face of violence, all fear death. By putting yourself in the other's shoes, you should not kill or have someone else killed.
- I don't argue with the world, it's more of the world arguing with me.
- They blame those who keep quiet, they blame those who talk a lot, they blame those who speak in moderation.There is no one in the world who is not to be blamed
- Those who cling to perceptions and opinions roam the world offending people.
- Whoever doesn't pick on someone who is angry wins an uphill battle.
- Anger will never go away as long as thoughts of resentment are held in the mind. The anger will disappear as soon as the thoughts of resentment are forgotten.
- Do not overestimate what you have received and do not envy others. Whoever envies others does not get peace of mind.
See also: quotes on jealousy
BUDDHA CITES SUCCESS, PATIENCE AND STRENGTH
- Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.
- If you find a wise reviewer who points out your flaws, follow them as you would a guide to hidden treasure.
- As an elephant on the battlefield resists arrows drawn from bows all around, so will I endure mistreatment.
- Praises and reproaches, gains and losses, pleasures and sorrows come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a giant tree in the middle of it all.
- The greatest misery in the world lies in separation; the real strength of the world is in compassion.
- Be a lamp for yourselves. Be your own refuge. Don't try to find another one. All things must pass. Keep working diligently. Don't give up.
- Better to live a day seeing the rise and fall of things than to live a hundred years without ever seeing the rise and fall of things.
- If you don't change direction, you may end up in the situation you are heading.
- More quotes on patience, more quotes on strength
BUDDHA QUOTES ON HEALTH
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, loyalty the best relationship. Buddha
- Keeping the body healthy is a duty ... otherwise we will not be able to keep the mind strong and clear.
- Without health, life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering - an image of death.
- The secret to health, both for the mind and the body, is not to mourn the past, to worry about the future, to foresee the future, but to live in the moment present with wisdom and seriousness.
More health quotes
BUDDHA CALL THE TRUTH
- Those who have failed to work for the truth have missed the purpose of life.
- Teach this threefold truth to all: A generous heart, a kind speech, a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity.
- There are two mistakes one can make on the road to truth ... not going all the way, and not starting.
- Calm people say what is said well is best; second, to say what is right, and not unfair; third, what is pleasant, and not unpleasant; fourth, what is true, not false.
- Defeat the angry by not getting angry; conquer the wicked with kindness; conquer the miser by generosity, and the liar by telling the truth.
- Three things cannot be hidden for long: the sun, the moon and the truth.
THE BEST QUOTES ON BUDDHA
- To follow Buddha is not to follow Buddha. Sven Schnieders
- If you use your mind to search for a Buddha, you will not see the Buddha. Bodhidharma
- And the Buddha is the person who is free: free from plans, free from worries.Bodhidharma
- As long as you look for a Buddha elsewhere, you will never see that your own mind is Bodhidharma Buddha
- Buddha means consciousness, the consciousness of body and mind which prevents evil from arising in either one. Bodhidharma
- Buddhas do not practice nonsense. Bodhidharma
- A Buddha is someone who finds freedom in good and bad luck. Bodhidharma
- Buddhas move freely through birth and death, appearing and disappearing at will. Bodhidharma
- But deceived people do not realize that their own mind is the Buddha. They keep looking outside. Bodhidharma
- To find a Buddha, you just need to see his nature. Bodhidharma
- No one can force us to transform our minds, not even Buddha. We have to do it voluntarily. This is why Buddha said: "You are your own teacher". Dalai Lama
- The color of the mountains is the body of Buddha; the sound of running water is his great speech. Dogen
- The Buddha and all sentient beings are but the expression of one mind. There is nothing else. Huang Po
- Suddenly awakening to the fact that your own mind is the Buddha, that there is nothing to achieve or only one action to be done. It is the Supreme Way. Huang Po
- The words of the Buddha offer this truth: hatred never ceases with hatred, but only love heals. Jack Kornfield
- Respect Buddha and the gods without relying on their help. Miyamoto Musashi
- Even the Buddha does not want to be followed. Even the greatest masters cannot give you a single command. They see you so unique, they see your freedom to be so unique to you. Osho
- Just two little things: meditation and letting go. Remember these two key words: meditation and surrender. Meditation will bring you in, and surrender will bring you into the whole. And here is the whole of religion. In these two words, Buddha has condensed the whole essence of religion. Osho
- There is no need for God! If you want to meditate, you can meditate without God. Buddha meditated without God; he didn't believe in God. Osho
- A Buddha is a Buddha, a Krishna is a Krishna, and you are you. Osho
- He taught virtue, care and wisdom. These are the three pillars of Buddhist practice, as well as the sources of daily well-being, psychological growth, and spiritual realization. Rick Hanson
- If you cannot bow down to Buddha, you cannot be a Buddha. It is arrogance. Shunryu Suzuki
- The Buddha said that there are two kinds of suffering: that which leads to more suffering and that which ends suffering. Terry Tempest Williams
- You must have confidence in your ability to become a Buddha, in your ability to transform and heal. Thich Nhat Hanh
BUDDHISM AND ZEN QUOTES
- Man only suffers because he takes seriously what the gods did for fun. Alan Watts
- The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step you are taking right now. That's all there is. Alan Watts
- Everything in moderation, including moderation. Buddhist saying
- Learning to let go must be learned before learning to receive. Life must be touched, not strangled. You have to relax, let things happen at times, and others move forward with them. Ray Bradbury
- Even if things don't go as planned, don't be discouraged and give up. Whoever keeps moving forward will eventually win.Daisaku Ikeda
- If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher Pema Chödrön
- Awareness is the greatest agent of change. Huang Po
- Zen has nothing to do with ideas. Suzuki Roshi
- To understand everything is to forgive everything. Osho
- We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps. Hermann Hesse
- The secret of Buddhism is to suppress all ideas, all concepts, so that the truth has a chance to penetrate, to reveal itself. Thich Nhat Hanh
- If you want to change the world, start with the next person who comes to you in need. Maezumi Roshi
- We are here to wake up from our illusion of separation. Martin Luther King Jr
- When you do something, you should burn yourself completely, like a bonfire, without leaving a mark. Eckhart Tolle
- Wherever you are, be there totally. Eckhart Tolle
- Only the erasing hand can write the truth. Meister Eckhart
- Treat every moment as the last. It is not a preparation for something else. Shunryu Suzuki
SIMILAR AUTHORS TO BUDDHA ON LOVE, PEACE, WISDOM AND HAPPINESS
- Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If in our hearts we are still clinging to something - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free. Thich Nhat Hanh
- If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only us but everyone will benefit. It is the most basic type of peace work. Thich Nhat Hanh
- It is possible to live happily in the here and now. The conditions for happiness are so many that they are more than enough for you to be happy at this time. You don't have to run into the future to get more. Thich Nhat Hanh
- Gently you can shake the world. Mahatma Gandhi
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong. Mahatma Gandhi
- No one can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi
- Everyone knows the path, but few follow it. Bodhidharma
- The capacity of the mind is limitless, and its manifestations are inexhaustible. Seeing shapes with the eyes, hearing sounds with the ears, smelling smells with the nose, tasting flavors with the tongue, every movement or state is your whole mind. Bodhidharma
- To seek is to suffer. To seek nothing is bliss. Bodhidharma
- Our greatest glory is not to never fall, but to get up every time we fall. Confucius
- It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop. Confucius
- Only the wisest and dumbest men never change. Confucius
- Be friendly as much as possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama
- Remember, the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. Dalai Lama
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama
- Nature is in no rush, and yet everything is accomplished. Lao Tzu
- Health is the greatest good. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Trust is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy. Lao Tzu
- Mastery over others is a strength.Self-control is the real Lao Tzu power
- The wise speak because they have something to say; crazy people, because they have to say something. Plato
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when people are afraid of the light. Plato
- You can find out more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. Plato
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. Aristotle
- Happiness depends on us. Aristotle
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is not education at all. Aristotle
- Being well suited to a deeply sick society is not a measure of health. Jiddu Krisnamurti
- If you begin to understand who you are without trying to change it, then who you are undergoes a transformation. Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Tradition becomes our security, and when the spirit is secure, it is in decline. Jiddu Krisnamurti
- You have to grow from within. No one can teach you, no one can make you spiritual. There is no teacher other than your own soul. Swami Vivekananda
- We are what our thoughts have made of us; so be careful what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. Swami Vivekananda
- Take up an idea. Make this idea your life; dream about it; think about it; live off this idea. Let the brain, body, muscles, nerves, every part of your body fill up with this idea, and leave the other ideas behind. This is the path to success, and this is how great spiritual giants are produced. Swami Vivekananda
- True knowledge is in knowing that you don't know anything. Socrates
- The richest is the one who is content at least, for the content is the richness of nature. Socrates
- Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel. Socrates
- Life begins where fear ends. Osho
- Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of love where nothing is asked, no conditions, where one simply takes pleasure in giving. Osho
- Truth is not something external to be discovered, it is something internal to be achieved. Osho
PART 7. CONCLUSION
The whole secret of existence is not to be afraid. Never fear what will happen to you, don't depend on anyone. It is only when you refuse any help that you are released. Buddha.